“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, February 26, 2008,11:30 PM
PRETTY AWESOME WEEKEND. (ok my turn!)
it was one of the girlfriends outing not to be missed. and our outings seriously don't come that too often either. so here it is. popsicles carnival of underwear exposed dresses garden cupcakes cum birthday bash. or whatever.
OK! MY BAD! sheesh shut up already. i didnt SIT on it, i just happen to be clumsy as always. it tasted even better. :)
of cookies and champagne, zee's homemade chickens and empty stomachs.
of beautiful pictures by muah. heh.
and of pouty jolie moments captured.
Twister mister. How do you expect to play a game like this when the theme is DRESSES?
well, you get alot of unwanted exposure in broad daylight. tipan, being 7, enjoyed every bit of the skins revealed. sungguh hodoh!
BUT, i just didn't want it to end. the warmth, the beauty, to simply lay back and laugh and gossip and eat and just being around these fantastic people.
i love you babies like ben&jerry's chocolate euphoria milkshake and fatin's popcam. i dream of more of these.