“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, March 18, 2008,3:40 PM
Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
true that. i am utterly grateful that the week is ending before it even started. 2 more days to work and i'm off to farangland. beats all the midnight mint ice cream ive been indulging. its intense how a great topic can blossom into a debate about how shallow men can get nowadays. it gets to me like cold water splashed in the face while you're sleeping. no, i am not off men yet in particular. it is just tiring to be talking about, "eh why your boyfriend do that?" "you are asking his permission?" "he's stopping you from doing WHAT?'
oh god, save me.
i got the day off, i did a few things that i am sure marks a new beginning to enlighten my soul no less.(cross fingers) i am gonna grab my book and head to a park, cross legged with my indies and strawberry milk tea and thats basically that.