“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, January 17, 2008,11:30 PM
ive survived it. :) mum is doing alright for NOW. the past weeks has been tough yes, i thought i would just flat out and crumble on the floor a la katherine heigl in grey's anatomy. i succumbed a teeny weeny bit, but all is good when you keep telling yourself that you don't hold responsibility for the world. SO, do take care of your health and your parent's of course. go for REGULAR checkups please, it wont do u no harm. it would be worse when you find it out quite late, based on experience of course.
i would gladly be a full time nurse 24/7 now. both at work and at home. i still suck at laundry, though.