“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, January 12, 2008,1:20 PM
Epitome of drained out would be best to describe the day i had yesterday. 8 loong hours of waiting to be attended, getting a bed and waiting to get home. wait wait wait.
i didnt sleep for almost 24hours.
BUT i hope mum would get well soon. we miss you! not just because of your superwoman powers that it takes the 4 of us to do ALL your job, but because of your presence, and the things you say and nag and do everyday that makes the house a tad too quiet now.