“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, December 16, 2007,8:30 PM
third post for the day, im that free i know.
its been 4 days. i think of you every now and then. my girlfriends, hana and cindy dayu and zuin, thank you so much for the company for these few days. nothing short of super and fun. i know you lot care and love me and want me to be okay. i AM okay, thats what i keep telling myself everyday.
i will BE okay one fine day. i want to be able to go through my days feeling blessed and happy. i have 15 more days to a new year, and im looking forward to start cliche as it may sound, afresh. ALL new. hint: new do. hah, im bored to death with it. i want to go bangkok. any takers?