“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Sunday, December 16, 2007,8:00 PM
My kind of high.
booze and ciggies not included.
out-of-this-world crowd.
out-of-this-world chicks for company.
yama's 20th!
my rock-chick dance partner for life.
candypop!
somebody here had the MOST happening night lah kan.
HOT people around or what. and we got interviewed 2 times!
somebody here is soooooo tak drunk lah.
again and again and again!
during some ungodly hour, makeup still intact! thank you M.A.C and revlon. haha. (credits to my cherries here.)
only memories left.
babe at 7am. still grooving to ella eh eh.
i had THE best time.
alot of hiccups but that didnt stop US from partying THAT mad. i loved the atmosphere, the crowd the freaking music! trance, trance, trance! but i hate that its gonna be the last year.
new year resolution? Party harder. hah. kidddding.