“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, December 06, 2007,12:01 AM
"Meskipun engkau hanya kekasih gelapku.." Of perfect randomness.
i think i have a stalker. he opened a friendster account just to get to know me, he grabbed my photos and put them in his friendster pictures. one word : SIAO.
i need a tan. im going to tan and read a book just beside my house tomorrow. please dont rain.
the biggest event of our lives is in 3 days. ive got the gears, im revving it up in my mp3 and i just cant wait lah ok.
i think of us, every now and then. but its hard to see that clear glass-stained image again.