“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, January 05, 2008,3:15 PM
if i die, it would be in my sleep. im afraid of the pain and fear.
i like intelligent packed with a punch of wit conversationalist. pesky questions such as "im sorry i dont get you, can repeat?" makes me lose interest alltogether.
imogen heap, credence clearwater revival, the used and sarah barreillesare on the repeat mode in my playlist right now. top them up with a warm fuzzy cape with a mean bittersweet 3-in-1 nescafe no less,on OFF days especially, even without a book-of-the-moment sums up a good day.
batam for cheap-like-siao massage and go kart, KL for quick shopping spree and nightouts and bangkok for extensive shopping plan with wild nightouts and its freaking bangkok!are on our minds right now. just name me the date and il be there, pronto.