“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Friday, November 09, 2007,6:20 PM
yes, time for an update! im not busy, just annoyingly lazy...... the extreme sloth is taking its toll and i really have to do something! somebody stop me from eating! BUT before i do that... il have to post some baking pictures. i simply love baking so sya, yes if your image of me is of aprons and heating up the oven in the kitchen, il gladly accept that. sigh, how do i stop eating if i always end up baking when im bored? does the heat and litte-ish sweat count?
AND SO.
i load up on yummy recipes.
i bake all things chocolate.
and i get giddy-headed when it turns out looking this good!
ps: ok dear, i will start to learn how to cook ayam lemak cili padi..............in awhile. :)
----
Met up with long lost friends..
Abang kapal and abang-migrating-to-canada.
zach,fir,the couple and the two-very-guilty- cause-we're-so-late maknenek.
Met up also with the legendary Siti Mardiah Bte Ismail!
somebody here woke up at 11am, when we're supposed to go tanning at.... 11am! definitely not me.
the laugh a minute session was well, worth every minute. ;) more of you lah mard!