“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Wednesday, November 07, 2007,1:00 AM
SOME of best things about having a bike..
we get to watch sunset anywhere we want, though how far it may be... we get to buy a tub of ben&jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and eat it while watching the sunset cause it wont melt on the way... we get to talk endlessly, not caring a hoot about the time cause we can get back 15 minutes tops... we can go different places, try new food, new views to see without having to waste time waiting for buses and trains and heavy human traffics... we get to spend more time with each other, just talking, cuddling learning more about one another, loving him more day by day...
happy 3year 9months sweetheart.. you are simply wonderful.. i love you..