“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, October 16, 2007,1:21 AM
same old same old. thats how raye is every year.. first day, wake up, eat lots of lontong and rendang, dress up and go 1st house. spent 5 hours doing nothing but sit and eat more lontong or meaty dishes and watch hari raye shows and finally there's nothing to do but sleep and then somebody will finally say, ok jom jalan. 2nd house...no difference,ok maybe 6 hours. and the day ends with you feeling like ur ass have doubled its size, ur kinda sick of all the kuih trying.. and the worse of all....no duit raye! hurhur. i sound really miserable.
im gonna blog about his birthday, but i think il hold on till i get the pictures..
my birthday in approximately 4 days time! im turning 2-0! woot.
and did i mention what i want? no? alright.. i love books..borders has a nice selection no? gooood food.. i really dont have a nice watch.. uhh new makeups too! and how about adding in some jewelleries? some beautiful clothes and that added bonus of a deep dark chocolate mousse cake?
tsk tsk.
ps: my internet connection is back! up and running! ;)))