“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
i coincidentally chance upon a soundtrack video of greys anatomy and it was about meredith, drowning, being resuscitated and intubated- all by her friends and of course mcdreamy and finally the machine gave a straight line! DEAD?! meredith?? how could that possibly happen???
ok2 i have not finished the video and you know how grey's anatomy is all about drama and shocking mouth-gaping episodes so i DONT think she will die. she's the main actress yo.
ok, so much for the adrenaline rush there. anyway, roshni love.. we will miss you! come back next year to visit ok? and if you dont, we'll understand that you're enjoying yourself terribly with all that freedom, no curfews,alcohol, clubbing and -gasp- british men! just dont forget us! and il make sure your fatter than me in 3 years time! heh.