“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, July 31, 2007,2:45 AM
to zizi darling, since ive received an almost public apology.. all is forgiven....but not forgotten! heh. you owe me two. and dont worry i wont start lashing you out in hokkien just yet since my take on that language only consist of: ka ching qi - buntot naik! panjiu boh? - ada kencing? yaaaa..along that line. oh and the girl's ccb. ;p AND i didnt say you look like hantu ok.. haha..maybe the way i put it.(pale translucent skin?!) you do notice that nura j is gorgeous kan? SO THERE.
my weekends were spent in town. doing the obvious. my man has finally passed his tp and it was due time for us to have mini celebrations, what with the bonuses and all. hee..i cant believe you were so touched by that gift. its because you mean alot. ;)
hana, im so prepared for redang! and it really wont hurt to have another dress..... or sandals?