“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, June 28, 2007,5:33 AM
SHIT!
ok,this may make me sound daft but..heck. ive got a pimple! when a big night out is two freaking days away. great. nevertheless..im still excited about it yall! in the meantime.. il try to make it dissapear like sue storm(invisible woman).
OH! my KL trip? was really nice. 5hour journey. berjaya times square. -under maintanence- rides. (on a sunday.) -only one timing- imax theatre. (seriously??) kenny rogers. taking lrt-->ktm. which btw was worlds apart. midvalley shopping spree. and of course the legendary petaling street - at night. Rm85 worth of dvds! red plump juicy lychees.. and the 5hour journey back home. by the time i got back, i was drooling with exhaustion. like seriously. BUT we'll definitely go again kan dear? anyone wanna join, feel free to join the queue. heh.