“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Tuesday, June 09, 2009,7:20 PM
NOT so little pictures. And so the little rendezvous debuts itself here. it was in 3 words, very sweet,sexy and SO MUCH FUN! i swear i am in a happy place right now, this happy bubble that nobody would be able to poke with something sharp till.... normalcy sets in. which in this circumstances, threatening to barge in. WORK is so draining. and as much as i miss school, that mindset would change so fast once the first week starts, I would start kicking myself for even thinking about missing it. presentations everyday=yucks.
BUT i am still in my happy trippy bubble, so yeah, spare me the space to indulge and enjoy the pictures. :)
bathtub that we didn't think we could get but it came as a pleasant surprise!
bathrobe we felt like stealing. maybe next time.
i am thinking about those cheesy omelette right now.
we could stay here forever.
special guests! :)
we wish u were there zuin!
i love you and the conversations we had in that very cooling sauna.
last breakfast! :(
hahh..cheeses to die for. perfect for picnics!
aaaand thats it. memories i want to keep tucked safely in my heart. thank you for everything. :)