“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Thursday, May 21, 2009,9:45 PM
she is AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTE-LY amazingggg. a gist of her fairytale life story! Zee Avi is a Malaysiansinger-songwriter from Sarawak. Avi originally posted a video of her first song on YouTube because one of her friends had missed her first performance in Kuala Lumpur, so she created a video on YouTube for him to watch. He convinced Avi to leave the video up, and soon she received positive feedback, which inspired her to put more videos on YouTube.[2] After she was featured in YouTube, she attracted the attention of Brushfire Records which is owned by JACK JOHNSON and voila, she released her album just two days ago and is currently touring the United States.