“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”
I live for the moment, the here and now.
I hope to always capture those faultless, picture-perfect moments in
this space so that I won't forget how hard I smiled, how much I loved
and knowing that the memories would never fade away.
date/time Saturday, June 20, 2009,2:00 PM
Being unappreciated by the ones you love could be one of the the worst feeling in the world. You know, its not so much about them not giving a damn or becoming comfortably ignorant that gets to me, because by nature i don't mind that anymore. But by making me feel as though i owe you a living with the little things you do.. that, I'm afraid is too much.
I'm in a very dark place right now. Its going to take THIS much of willpower.. Save me before I go deeper.